How to proceed
If you are interested in providing for the Church in your will or codicil, we would be pleased to assist you and answer your questions. You may also directly reference our standard bequest language.
We will help you determine the following.
- Any information about the Church that may be helpful or required according to your estate plan
- Suggested bequest language that will enable you to leave a specific dollar amount, a particular asset, a percentage of your estate, the residue of your estate, or language making the Church a contingent beneficiary, should your primary beneficiary pass on before you, or should your primary beneficiary disclaim part or all of a bequest
- The possibility of naming The Mother Church Endowment Fund in your estate plan.
In order to give you the most accurate information, we will need you to share the following information.
- The nature and extent of the assets you anticipate will be left to the Church under your will or trust
- If you have already included The Mother Church in your estate plan; and if you would like to notify us of this provision, we would be grateful to have the opportunity to thank you for your generosity
You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-288-7155, extension 3288, or write to us at the address below.
The First Church of Christ, Scientist
210 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-3195 USA