How to proceed
If you are interested in providing for the Church through one of our Pooled Income Funds, please e-mail, call or write our office.
We will help you determine the following.
- An estimate of your income tax charitable deduction
- An estimate of capital gains tax savings, if securities are used for your gift
- The recent payout history of our Pooled Income Funds
In order to give you the most accurate information, we will need you to share the following information.
- The type of fund in which you are interested: The Growth Oriented Fund, The Balanced Fund, or the Income-Oriented Fund
- The amount of cash and/or the market value of securities you might contribute
- Your date of birth and/or that of any other income beneficiary
- The date you purchased securities you plan to contribute and how much they cost at the time of purchase (your basis in the stock)
You can e-mail our office at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-288-7155, extension 3288, or write to us at the address below. We look forward to hearing from you.
The First Church of Christ, Scientist
210 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-3195 USA