How to proceed
Making The First Church of Christ, Scientist the beneficiary of a life insurance policy is as simple as calling the company or your agent and asking for a change of beneficiary form. For more complex options, we would be pleased to have discussions with you at any time.
We are pleased to advise you:
- Our correct legal name and address, or other information that may be required, for the purpose of the new beneficiary designation and/or change of ownership on the records of the life insurance company
- The details of the transfer process, if you are giving a new or existing policy
- Your approximate tax deduction, if you will be transferring full ownership in the policy
- How additional premium payments and future deductible contributions are satisfied
You will need to share with us:
- The type and face value of the life insurance policy you plan to contribute
- Whether the policy is paid up or whether premiums remain to be paid
- Whether the Church will be simply a beneficiary or the owner of the policy
You can contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-288-7155, extension 3288, or write to us at the address below. We look forward to hearing from you.
The First Church of Christ, Scientist
210 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-3195 USA