How to proceed
If you are interested in arranging a charitable remainder trust, please e-mail, call or write our office. We will help you determine the following.
- The projected ultimate gift to The Mother Church
- The lifetime trust payments you may expect
- Your income tax charitable deduction
- Your potential capital gains tax savings, if your trust is funded with stocks or other assets
- The potential income taxes on your lifetime trust payments
In order to give you the most accurate information, we will need you to share the following information.
- Whether you prefer fixed annual payments (the annuity trust) or variable payments (the unitrust)
- The value of the cash or assets you would use to fund the trust
- Your cost basis in investment assets that will be transferred to the trust
- The birth dates of the beneficiaries who will be receiving trust payments
You can contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-288-7155, extension 3288, or write to us at the address below. We look forward to hearing from you.
The First Church of Christ, Scientist
210 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-3117 USA