United States savings bonds - How to proceed
How to proceed
If you are interested in leaving the Church savings bonds in your will or living trust, please e-mail, call or write our office.
We will help you determine the following.
- Our correct legal name, for use by your attorney in drafting the will or trust bequest
- Suggested will clauses that enable you to include language making the Church a contingent beneficiary of a savings bond bequest, should your primary beneficiary die before you or disclaim part or all of a bequest
In order to give you the most accurate information, we will need you to share the following information.
- A list of the number, type and amount of the savings bonds you hold
- The value of the savings bonds you intend to leave to the Church
- Your interest in considering funding a life income gift with savings bonds proceeds, such as a charitable gift annuity
You can contact our office at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-288-7155, extension 3288, or write to us at the address below. We look forward to hearing from you.
The First Church of Christ, Scientist
210 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-3195 USA